1. Spend the entire day snuggled with your partner watching romantic movies.
2. Call your partner from work, every-hour-on-the-hour, just to say "I love you."
3. Give your lover a dozen roses -- and do it with a creative twist. Give eleven red roses and one white rose. Attach a note that reads: "In every bunch there's one who stands out -- and you are that one."
4.Slow-dance at a restaurant -- when there's no music playing.
5. If you'd like to spend a romantic summer night making wishes on falling stars, mark the second week in August on your calendar. The earth passes through the Perseid meteor belt around August 12 every year, which usually results in spectacular meteor showers for two to three nights.
6. Buy a lottery ticket. Give it to your partner with a little note attached: "I hit the jackpot when I married you!"
7. Pick flowers for your partner from the side of the road.
8. Don't just go out to a movie on Saturday, like always. Call your partner from work on Wednesday and formally ask for a date.
9. Write "I love you" on the bathroom mirror with a piece of soap.
10. Place a little love note or poem under the driver's-side windshield wiper of his or her car.
11. Have "your song" playing on the stereo when your partner returns home from work.
12. When out together in public, wink at your partner from across the room.
13. Unplug the TV. Put a note on the screen saying, "Turn me on instead."
14. Spread rose petals all over the bedroom.
15. Hold hands.