Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Shilpa Shetty to marry Raj Kundra

Bollywood actress Shilpa Shetty, who became an international celeb following her success in the UK-based reality show Big Brother, has revealed that she plans to marry her year-long boyfriend Raj Kundra in another year and a half.

Asked to comment on her relationship and whether marriage is on the cards, Shilpa told The LondonNews, "I normally don't talk about my personal life, but his name is Raj Kundra. We met a year ago."

"For the next 18 months, I've got my hands full with work, so I can't really think of marriage yet but, after that, I definitely want it to culminate in marriage. And, of course, I'm dying to have a family - at least two children," she said.

Earlier Shilpa had been spotted with Raj a number of times and it was rumoured that she is responsible for the divorce between Raj and his former wife. Shilpa’s publicist, on the other hand has denied any reports of any kind of a romance brewing between the couple as he says that they are just “good friends”.

Now it seems that the cat is out of the bag with Shilpa herself admitting the marriage plans.

No comments: